To present the most effective lighting for your aquarium vegetation, use the next suggestions. For a profitable planted aquarium, select the proper gentle bulb, use the lights for 10 to 12 hours a day, aquascape for most gentle and preserve the bulbs.
Choosing the Best Plant Light Bulb
- Provide the perfect PUR for your planted aquarium. Purchase a lightweight bulb with the proper colour spectrum by trying on the PUR (photosynthetically useable radiation) chart, which is typically proven on the bulb’s packaging.
Using the Plant Light Bulb
- Keep lights on for 10 to 12 hours every day with an computerized timer.
- Place high-light aquatic vegetation straight underneath lights.
- Make positive tall vegetation don’t shade low-growing vegetation.
Maintaining the Plant Light Bulb
- Replace outdated fluorescent lights which have diminished depth (substitute yearly).
- Clean the sunshine reflector and aquarium cowl weekly.