The fund supplies assist to animal welfare teams for the care and rehabilitation of homeless pets to assist make them extra adoptable. All of the proceeds of the funds go to animal welfare causes, the corporate mentioned.
“We created the fund because we share the passion and compassion of our fellow pet owners,” mentioned Randy Boyd, CEO of Knoxville, Tenn.-based Radio Systems Corp., makers of the PetSecure model.
Each of the six nonprofit animal welfare organizations obtained $500 from the fund, together with:
• Concerned Citizens for Animals of Simpsonville, S.C.
• Rescued Pet Adoption League of Alba, Texas
• SPEAK Animal Hospital and Animal Sanctuary of Binghamton, N.Y.
• Nebraska Humane Society of Omaha, Neb.
• Operation Education Animal Rescue of Murfreesboro, Tenn.
• Midwest Pug Rescue, Minnesota Division
PetSecure, makers of pet habits life-style services, accepts functions for support by means of the Ethos Fund Charity on the corporate’s web site, and the Ethos financial funds are awarded yearly. Product donations are awarded twice monthly.
Donations of any measurement might be might be made by means of the web site, and PetSecure offers a “Happy Dog” T-shirt to anybody making a donation of $25 or extra.